Coming to the Rescue

Licensing & Compliance
Apply for Out-of-state License


We help you!

Different professions have different compliance requirements – and requirements vary from state to state. At Staffers, our team will help streamline the licensing process for you. A dedicated credentialling specialist will be assigned to you during the onboarding process and will help you with the specifics required for your assignment.

Work Experience

At least one year of experience in your profession is needed before you can become a traveler. We do hire some new grads for local roles and some allied assignments. Speak to your recruiter to find contracts that fit your specific experience.

Required Paperwork

Compliance requirements can be tricky, that is why you will have a dedicated credentialing specialist to assist you throughout the onboarding process. You will be required to submit the following items:

Vaccination Records, Annual TB test & Physical Exam

Drug Screen, Education Verification & Background Check

BLS/CPR certification

Up-to-date Resume including education

Two Professional Supervisor references

Competency testing Skills Checklist



9980 South 300 West,
Suite 200
Sandy, UT 84070

Contact Us