Coming to the RescuePay & Benefits
Pay varies based on specialty, facility, and a variety of other factors. Your recruiter will explain all the details to you, so you can make the best decision for you and your family. Make an impact close to home, enhance your career and enjoy:
- ZCompetitive pay
- ZWeekly direct deposit
- ZSelf-scheduling from our mobile app
- ZA dedicated staffing coordinator to assist you if you prefer
- ZNew grad training available
- ZVariety of facilities to choose from
- ZAccrued sick time – 1 hour for every 30 hours worked
- ZReimbursements for licenses, certifications, uniforms, mileage, and other necessities (only if working a full-time local contract)
- ZMedical, dental, vision and life insurance (only if working a full-time local contract) Ready to get started?
Many factors affect your paycheck, including location, specialty, and benefits you choose. To receive top pay, its important to be flexible to location and shift. You may also be eligible for housing, transportation, and meal stipends to reimburse you for actual expenses incurred while on a travel assignment. Your Travel Coordinator will review all these details with you during contract placement.
A comprehensive medical, dental and vision plan is available starting the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment.
You’ll start accruing sick time on the first day of your assignment and earn 1 hour for every 30 hours worked which can start to use after 90 days.
Perks & Discounts
We’ve made it easy for you to access amazing discounts, cashback offers and perks on thousands of brands you love in a variety of categories including travel, auto, electronics, apparel, education, entertainment, restaurants, and lots more!